Friday, June 27, 2014

What is Possible

I am an ambassador of love.

I have discovered the deep peace of doing what I love.

I have discovered how to get there and return there whenever I need to.

I have discovered the never ending source of ideas which I love to do.

And I am doing them.

I am an ambassador to the kingdom of doing what you love to do.

You perpetuate whatever you do by your continual thoughts about it.

Choose something you love to do and perpetuate that.

If you are not doing it yet and it doesn’t even look as though you will ever be able to do it or to even figure out what it is, develop a practice of going within.

Whenever you hear an argument against doing what you love or being who you are, go within.

That is where you will find your identity and that is what will guide you as long as you return to it over and over again.

My own journey took years and years, but it is worth it.

If I had not started, I would still be in an old role which I did not want to play.

But I discovered how to go within, and it is my constant practice now.

There are bigger and bigger vistas and opportunities for service.

It is the most fulfilling life I could possibly live.

You deserve it, too.

Be your own ambassador of love.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment