Saturday, June 7, 2014

Connecting With Me

Connecting with me is always by mutual consent.

It may be conscious or unconscious.

If there is no connection, it may just be a brush against my thought.

I pay it no mind, because we have nothing in common.

A common relationship does not constitute a connection.

The real connections may include relatives, but not necessarily.

I am more and more convinced of the connections between those of like mind than any other factor.

Seek out your true connections.

When you are putting out the best sense of yourself, you will draw in those who see it, too.

You will see people you were not aware of before and be drawn to them, because of their higher nature.

Cultivate within what you want to see without.

Even if you have no idea of how to start, just ask.

Show me.

And listen.

Show me.

And listen some more.

Show me.

You will begin to hear it.

You will find what is good and true about yourself and you will connect with me and with the others who are looking for the best that is true about themselves.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment