Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Gaining My Balance

Sometimes something can throw you off balance.

A new relationship, misjudgment in some way, harsh words, misunderstandings.

I am happy to say that adjustments can be made, but not necessarily by any effort on anyone’s part.

As I have continued looking for inspiration in other areas of my life, I am finding that it permeates the ones that have been blocked.

I realized that despite communication gaps, I could still love the parties involved.

I realized that we were still related through out spiritual natures and spiritual values.

Everyone has a spiritual nature, whether they identify themselves that way or not.

I have become more and more aware of my own spiritual nature, so it has become easier for me to see other people that way, too.

When I do that, what we have in common comes out, rather than misunderstandings and differences.

I feel much easier about the people involved.

I am happier with the way I am living my life.

I am not holding myself or anyone else to a past incident.

I am moving forward with a deep sense of love for all of us.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment