Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Near and Far

How do the things I do today build what I want for the future?

What are the qualities in my life which will let me develop and take my ideas forward?

I appreciated learning about this in a book written for high schoolers by Napoleon Hill, called “The Law of Success in Sixteen Lessons”.

Since it is in the same style as his more famous book “Think and Grow Rich”, it conveys great respect for the abilities of young people to achieve.

The good work habits and rigorous thinking applied to daily life and responsible relationships in both personal and business life require consistency and discipline.

There is no substitute for integrity.

There is no fast track.

This is not a quick read.

Steady application of the principles creates a strong foundation for success.

Rereading the book shows how deeply the ideas have penetrated and leaves room for more study and application.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment