Monday, January 23, 2017

Each Day Holds Its Own Purpose

I acknowledge my purpose at the beginning of each day.

I know that it is to be inspired and to be an uplifting presence.

As I gain a sense of my infinite, unlimited identity, I listen for those ideas which are in harmony with this purpose.

Before I take action, before I put any ideas in motion, I know they must be in concert with the guidelines of inspiration and harmony.

These guidelines include being good for all people.

Introducing a benefit for me, for the earth, and for the intended recipients.

Being balanced in how they are carried out, with no rush or tension.

Achieving excellence in design and implementation.

Allowing appreciation for every step.

Enjoying the company of those who are part of my business and work day.

Sharing uplifting and productive conversation.

Taking care of each other.

Sharing my good day with my family.

Ending my day with gratitude for its fulfilling purpose.

© 2017 Kathryn Hardage

www.youngpersonsmentor.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment