Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Value of Complaining

Sometimes it is important to make noise about injustice.

When it affects a lot of people, that is one of the ways that reforms have been accomplished.

Sometimes it is better to remain quiet, but to still seek a solution within.

I am learning to navigate the spiritual and mental waters, to listen for the direction that leads me to the right answer.

I appreciate the work of others who are able to organize and mobilize large numbers of people, too.

But the work I find I am led to do is quiet work, from within.

I see the results on the outside once I am led to do what is necessary to fix the problem.

But the quietness of listening to respond to even a really bad situation, is what has been working most consistently for me.

© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment