Monday, January 2, 2012

Changing Deep Patterns for Wealth

 I don’t know how you were educated about financial wealth.

However, it probably wasn’t along the lines of the unlimited wealth available to you.

In listening to Napoleon Hill’s teaching about personal achievement, I am hearing principles to practice.

These provide systematic, consistent encouragement.

He gives personal examples, accounts of people who change drastically as a result of coming into contact with these practices.

His intent over almost a century is for all of us to use his practical inspired steps to experience a completely different way of life.

I am listening over and over again to gain a deeper experience of encouragement.

It is gradually gaining more presence in my deep thoughts than old patterns.

I am so appreciative of his intent and my receptivity.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment