Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Wealth of Thoughts


What are you thinking?

It is all contributing to your wealth.

Is this the kind of wealth you want?

Are there better thoughts you can receive about yourself and others?

You can choose much better ones.

The sum total of all your thoughts is what is being expressed around you.

The conscious ones and the unconscious ones.

That was always to confusing to me.

I was aware of directing my conscious thoughts.

But it took a lot more grief and frustration to find the unconscious thoughts that were driving my experience.

Then I had to learn the tools and techniques to replace and redirect them.

I have a much better sense of wealth now.

I am aware of my right to choose my thoughts.


© 2011 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment